1. I drink my coffee hot and black.
2. I believe there is no such thing as "the one", there are many.
3. Song most played on my iPod is David Bowie's "Man Who Sold The World"
5. My unusual celebrity crush is Phil Jackson, but I swoon for Kris Kristofferson.
6. The adventure I'm most looking forward to is an African Safari.
7. My first serious boyfriend was a long-haired, surfer, guitar player who drove a VW bus. He's still one of the coolest people I know.
8. I like modern, abstract art.
9. I don't eat sushi, but I do like fish.
10. If I had one wish it would be for an exceptional musical talent.
11. I indulge in luxurious, white sheets.
12. I say I'm a high school drop out, but I really just left early with good grades and a GED.
13. My biggest pet peeve is airport security.
14. My superpower is folding a fitted sheet.
15. I love tuna sandwiches and Cactus Cooler, not necessarily together.
16. My favorite city is London.
17. I celebrate "Birthday Month".
18. My first job was in a salon as a shampoo girl.
19. Palm Springs is my "happy place".
20. I'm a lousy bowler but a pretty good ping-pong player.
21. I think the Sunset Marquis Hotel is the best kept secret in L.A.
22. Words to live by: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou
23. I make the best cheesecake you've ever tasted.
24. "Gomez" is my favorite pet name.
25. I can touch my nose with my tongue.